Friday 8 July 2011

Tutorial-2 Layers

 Assignment Layer Managment

These are the source images i found to do my beloved layer assignment.




Using Magnetic Lasso tool, i selected the elephant from original .


After complete selection of elephant i copied it by Edit > Copy


I paste the elephant to new layer in MMU picture.
I erase the wood infront of the elephant, using eraser. it was not looking good or match mmu clean enviorenment.

So I move background image to get very close match to the elephant.

By selecting Elephant layer. I apply Auto Color so it will match to color of backgound. (not really)

I found typical MMU Bee from internet and thought of giving a place to show its brave.
I think different. select out side of the bee and delete. but i found Inverse tool in Select Menu. it inverse the selection. :D thats was awesome.
after that i copy the Bee and paste in to new layer in MMU picture.

by selecting Bee layer. I use free transform and scale a bit and place it a good place to scare elephant.
yeh... i wanted to look at elephant so i found turn it to right by right click on the bee and select Flip Horizontal. dadah.

and i use horizontal and vertical text tool to put MMU Name in Building(vertical) and inbetween ele and bee (horizontal).




Here we go, i saved it to jpg.
looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment